Be a werewolf, not a teen wolf.
Joe Sugg and Caspar Lee impersonating Luke Hemmings and Ashton Irwin
can we talk about how accurate joe’s impression of luke is??
WHY DOES JOE LITERALLY SOUND LIKE LUKE
aRE U JOKI
5sos at a frat party last night!
I’m not a misandrist, but a few quick questions:
If men can’t even make their own sandwiches, why are they allowed to make bills in congress?
If men can’t control their own sexual urges, why are they allowed to control nations?
If a woman’s legs/shoulders are enough to distract a man, how can we trust them to stay focused on things like open heart surgery or judging a murder trial?
Again not a misandrist, some of my best friends are guys and i’m even dating one.
17 Things I Learned Before I Turned 17
1. It’s okay to say no to going out sometimes. Don’t make an excuse. Admit that you’re too tired. Or that you just don’t feel like it.
2. Wear what makes you happy. If you like how compliments feel, it’s okay to try and fish for them. If you like how compliments feel, but not how a skirt does, wear sweatpants and brag about how comfortable you are.
3. Make dumb jokes. Take advantage of puns.
4. Let your room get really mess before you clean it. You’ll feel more accomplished.
5. A little stress is okay. It nudges you along. A lot of stress is not okay. It makes your chest hurt.
6. Don’t compare yourself to others. Don’t compare yourself to more successful people. Don’t compare yourself to less successful people. You are your own scale.
7. Drink lots and lots of tea.
8. Stop trying so hard to make memories. They won’t fit your expectations and everything will seem smaller than it is.
9. Dream bigger than reality. Larger than life.
10. Don’t lie to yourself. Let yourself feel emotions, and then let them float away. They’re all equally important and equally fleeting.
11. Stop second-guessing. Eat in front of people. Back into a parking space. Change shirts in public. You’re only as awkward as you let yourself be.
12. Make conversation. If anyone looks at you funny, they’re nervous too.
13. When you make mistakes, let yourself laugh. Laughing is accepting that your mistake can provide momentary joy to others, and even to you.
14. Listen to music that matches your mood. Cry to sad music. Or even to happy music. Scream the words to your favourite songs and laugh when you sound awful.
15. Stay up late watching episode after episode. Then sleep late the next morning.
16. Go to a concert alone and without a phone. Meet new people. Close your eyes and feel the bass in your bloodstream.
17. Eat whatever you want. Run, if it makes you feel good afterwords, but don’t regret what made you happy earlier.
- My 17th birthday is soon and the world is too big to not write this down (via alexgaskarthhasruinedmylife
All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us.
Steal My Girl
THE SONGG LEAKED OMGTHF ITS SO GOOD
A moment of silence, because the country of Sweden have now given far too much power to people who:
- Doesn’t acknowledge that trans persons exists. Believe me, they don’t even mention that the T in LGBTQIA exists.
- Wants the police to gain more power.
- Still during the 90s thought that heiling was okay.
- Just four years ago was seen as neonazis.
- Thinks that refugees should be thrown back into the war and chaos they came from.
Thank you 13% of Sweden who voted for the Sweden Democrats. Thank you for bringing back the 1930s.
im so angry right now fuckign shit
ROWYSO TOUR PAGE
So I decided to make a page with all the tour dates on it and then adding the url of the people going to each concert and kinda make a master list so if you would like to be on the list all you gotta do is follow me, reblog this to get the word out, and message me the date, and location of the concert you are attending and I will add you, thanks loves :)
She’s so two-dimensional, she’s practically a character in Glee.